[MUD-Dev] Viewpoint and motion sickness was:Neverwinter Night s

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Mon Jun 11 11:34:48 CEST 2001

Hmmm, I used to get this when I first watched other people play
Doom, it would make me feel pretty ill. I found that your mind
acclimatises to it after a while. Much in the way that a child
becomes used to the motion in a car and no longer suffers from car
sickness (although arguably, thats more to do with not being able so
see motion as the windows are too high, but still getting the force
based cues).

> This is a problem y'all are going to have to tackle eventually.

Not sure how anyone can 'tackle' it without avoiding 1st person...

Dan