[MUD-Dev] [Biz] Worlds Apart's THE ETERNAL CITY joines the Skotos Community

Christopher Allen ChristopherA at skotos.net
Wed Jun 6 17:54:28 CEST 2001

We at Skotos are quite proud to announce that we are publishing Mud-Dev
members Scott Martin & Bruce Mitchener's text-based online game "The Eternal
City" to our subscribers. It joins our previously released "Castle
Marrach -- The Forever Winter" and our currently beta "Galactic Emperor:
Succession".

-- Christopher Allen