[MUD-Dev] Maintaining fiction.

Phillip Lenhardt philen at monkey.org
Tue Jun 5 18:11:16 CEST 2001

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 04:58:04PM -0400, Travis Casey wrote:

> Talk to the old D&D grognards

Slightly off-topic, but: old D&D players can be called "grognards"
now? ;) Last time I used that term, it only applied to the old
Napoleonics buffs that used to take up all the floor space at
conventions and game stores with their figs and dioramas; all the
while casting dire glares at us punk kids playing D&D at the corner
table.

Slightly on-topic: maybe we should start calling all the early text
mudders "mud grognards"? :)