[MUD-Dev] Where Does Fantasy End?

Ling Lo ling at slimy.com
Sun Jun 3 05:01:58 CEST 2001

Just thought you guys might find this of note.

<URL:http://www.time.com/time/interactive/entertainment/gangs_np.html>

Somehow, I'm not surprised by the incident detailed in the
introduction. On the other hand, the extent of the virtual world's
invasion into the real world does.  I mean, fingerprint scanners to
get into the server room?

I look forward to the day I can have my own posse of bodyguards 24/7.

<EdNote: Full quote of article deletia, please see Raph's post for the
full copy>

Whole thing reminds me of the episode in Red Dwarf, "Better Than Life".
As a semi-reformed addict, been there, done that.
--
  |   Ling Lo
_O_O_