[MUD-Dev] Fwd: FW: The MERA Confrence

Dragoness cassandra at gamespy.com
Fri Jun 1 08:33:19 CEST 2001

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. This came in awhile
back in response to my coverage of the MERA Conference for Gamespy. :)

Tina "Dragoness" Haumersen
Freelance Writer & Other Misc. Crappy Jobs

--Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good
with ketchup.--

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********