[MUD-Dev] To good to be TRUE, in an MMPORPG?

luke at rocketship.com luke at rocketship.com
Mon Jul 23 10:00:02 CEST 2001

Too bad it's not for real. I kind of liked the idea of all the NPCs
and PCs being created by sexual reproduction. Perhaps it would be a
good idea for a MUD? My idea is, let each player have their own
family, instead of limiting them to one character or letting them
multiplay with unrelated characters. It would be a job to code and
balance, but seems like it would work. The players would have to
swap characters every so often to keep the gene pool diversified.

I'm planning on starting my own MUD where I hope to incorperate this
feature. The web page is http://candlemud.hn.org/

Luke
Christian/Educational MUDs list: http://topica.com/lists/ce-mud/