[MUD-Dev] To good to be TRUE, in an MMPORPG?

Adam Martin ya_hoo_com at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 08:57:56 CEST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Xuri" <xuri at sensewave.com>

I found the FAQ's claim about "the only reason other games don't
have more than 100k players per server" particularly illuminating -
they seemed to be unaware that there are some minor technical
problems with more than 100,000 players connected to the same
server!

Although I'm now getting "Connection Refused" from Glitchless?

Adam M