[MUD-Dev] Player Created Object System

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Fri Jan 19 10:54:42 CET 2001

> From: Philip Loguinov, Draymoor [mailto:fibhufky at erols.com]
> Player Created Objects, Freeform Approach:

We have a prototype system very similar, except its designed around
taking objects apart.  I think the reason we didn't make it generic in
that the creation of objects was included was because we didn't have
enough medieval level processes of construction researched and still
don't.

I think I have design documents for our "object deconstruction system"
somewhere if you would like to compare - or at worst summaries of
discussions.

Richard.