[MUD-Dev] Semi Graphical Muds

Frank Crowell frankc at maddog.com
Fri Feb 16 15:29:50 CET 2001

the_logos at www.achaea.com wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, J C Lawrence wrote:

>> A friend recently asked what I thought was a particularly insightful
>> quetion in this regard:
>>
>>   Do you close your eyes when you want to hum a song you really
>>   like?

> I used to, but I found it difficult to avoid driving into other cars.

Neurolinguist Programmers believe that people have various ways of
accessing and perceiving information -- through a primary sense such
as aural or visual or whatever and their eyes shift to indicate their
perferred access mode.  So in NLP terms, you could be doing strong eye
shifts when you are accessing or remembering the song.  So please only
hum the ones that you have prefetched in your short term memory.

I am not sure I agree with everything about NLP, but I aware of eye
movements in people.  My favorite is when I put someone in an "eye
flutter".  The eyes start blinking rapidly, blink, blink, blink.... It
seems to have a 4 second stun effect with about 1 or 2 damage.

frank