[MUD-Dev] Eiffel

Bruce Mitchener bruce at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 16 14:31:26 CET 2001

Brian Hook wrote:

> So while in a furious firestorm of debate about the relative
> merits of OOP and C++, I inadvertently stumbled upon Eiffel.  So
> far it looks amazingly elegant and solves many of the problems I
> have with C++.  I'm curious if anyone has used Eiffel for MUD
> development (or knows of someone that has) and what their
> experiences are.

For whatever it's worth, no one responded to my survey with any
mention of Eiffel.  (I'll post results from that survey this week.)

A quick set of web searches didn't turn up anything or any projects
on sourceforge (for what little most of those projects are worth).

You might also look at http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~sather/ which
is similar.

  - Bruce