[MUD-Dev] Economic Growth (Was: [STORY] Story and population size)

Koster Koster
Wed Dec 12 15:15:42 CET 2001

Ah, but the goal isn't an undistorted view of the world. Who cares
if the world mimics telephone sanitizers? The goal is an undistorted
economy. And for that, you don't need every good and transaction to
be modeled. You just need an economy where there isn't this goofy
external variable propping up the prices of completely useless
goods.

-Raph