[MUD-Dev] Anarchy Online (was Community Feeling)

Koster Koster
Fri Aug 10 15:09:54 CEST 2001

That's a hole only because it's a misapplication of the
definition. Ignoring the term "Killer" for a moment (as it's only a
label), the real definition of the quadrant in Bartle's scheme is
"people who like to act on others."  This handily embraces all forms
of direct player-player competition.

-Raph