The Sims Online (was Re: [MUD-Dev] Re: MUD-Dev digest, Vol 1 #301 - 15 msgs)

F. Randall Farmer randy.farmer at pobox.com
Thu Apr 5 22:14:06 CEST 2001

Here, here, Mr. Rickey. :-)

Can anyone say "The Adventure of Dnalsi Island" from The Lessons of
Habitat?

It never ceases to amaze me how people can keep making this mistake,
despite a decade of literature and all the bad examples currently in
the market. :-P

I shouldn't be surprised, as this (Majestic) is from the same guy who
implied that multiplaying was an evil thing that users do, and said
that he was going to enforce One Person = One Character with his new
system.

Yeah, right. And Snerts just need the right game to put them in
line. :-)

---

It never turns out as great as you think it will. If you're very
lucky, it'll be great in *spite* of your clever design.

Randy