[MUD-Dev] Mera '01 report

Jake Song jake at ncinteractive.com
Mon Apr 2 22:23:01 CEST 2001

For the second story, it's not related to Lineage.  There was an game
room owner who played online game 'Cheonnyun' (a thousand years in
English) too long and died of heart attack. He had been suffer from
heart disease before the accident though. It was on major newspapers
in Korea.

But for the first story, I never heard of that kind of story.  If it
is based on facts, it shoud be on every newspaper in Korea.

There are some bad rumors between Lineage players.  I feel very sorry
that kind of rumor was quoted by respectable people like mud-dev and
MERA and publicised by media like gamespy.com.

Jake