[MUD-Dev] MUDs vs. MMUDs (was MUD Coding Staff Structure)

Matthew Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Sat Sep 16 18:54:57 CEST 2000

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Steven Kaskinen wrote:

> [...]

Erm, you seemed to utterly ignore the part of my post that addressed this
issue. My point was that I'm betting you will find that the playerbase of
a big graphical MUD is composed of basically the same sorts of people as a
smaller text MUD, just more of them. It's just a matter of scale in my
opinion. Clearly cracks in the design will shine through more clearly with
more people working to expose them, but that is a matter of degree not
fundamental difference.

--matt