[MUD-Dev] graphical arrogance

Zak Jarvis zak at voidmonster.com
Thu Sep 7 10:14:39 CEST 2000

Actually, I've seen their main developer guys saying some pretty stunning
things in print.

Paraphrase from memory:
"We're the first real multi-player role-playing game, all the others were
adapted from single player games."

That one stuck in my head pretty good.

Knowing how magazine editors construct dialogue, it's very possible that
it's a distortion of a much more reasonable statement.

"An, continenter quod sedetis insulsi
 centam an ducenti, non putatus ausurum
 me un ducentos irrumare sessores?"
     -Catullus