OT: Re: [MUD-Dev] Banning Players for Off-Site Activities?

Brian 'Psychochild' Green brian at psychochild.org
Fri Oct 6 08:39:05 CEST 2000

Ananda Dawnsinger wrote:

> I had a chance to read the offending story before it was removed from the
> message board at about noon today.  It definitely wasn't appropriate for an
> ungated site ("Warning: Offensive Material Ahead").

Does anyone know where to find a copy of the original story?  I wasn't
lucky enough to catch it while it was available.  I'd like to see the
story before I pass judgment.

I read the story linked by Lum's site.  It was reasonable fan fiction,
if a bit gruesome for a "family friendly" environment.  I've read a bit
about the offending story, but trusting second hand information is
always dangerous. :)

Personal Email with the story or a public post with a link appreciated.

--
"And I now wait / to shake the hand of fate...."  -"Defender", Manowar
     Brian Green, brian at psychochild.org  aka  Psychochild
      |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-'    holders for code that works.'"
     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)         - Andrew Kirmse, Meridian 59 creator