[MUD-Dev] ADMIN: Lost posts

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Nov 16 17:27:18 CET 2000

Writing as list host:

  Unfortunately I know that at least 5 list posts were lost to the
mail system here (I'm starting to suspect that I have a drive that
only goes bad when under load).  It is possible, even slightly
likely that there were more I don't know about.  (Aaargh) If you
sent a post that bounced, or which disappeared silently, please send
it directly to me (claw at kanga.nu), and I'll hand-feed it to the
list.

  For those of you that have already done this (Raph, Christopher,
Dmitri, etc), thanks.  I'mm feeding them now.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                        : http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/