[MUD-Dev] Software combinations

Ian C. Smith icsmi2 at student.monash.edu.au
Wed May 17 10:01:20 CEST 2000

Hi

This may be a topic not suitable for this list (I'm not really sure -
AFAIK this relates to development...), but I'll get on with it.

I was just wondering what it takes to write a mudlib, and whether it
is worth writing one from a really basic one (e.g. foundation). I'm
completely new to all of this, so any information/links would be very
much appreciated.

Oops, forgot point 2 - I was wondering which server/driver is the
most suitable and (perhaps) easiest to use for someone like me (a
fair amount of programming xp, but no experience with MUD
development).

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Ian C. Smith