[MUD-Dev] Trouble Makers or Regular Citizens

Matthew Mihaly the_logos at achaea.mudservices.com
Wed Mar 29 01:49:38 CEST 2000

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Justin Rogers wrote:

> [Compliments Ala Matthew]
> > at all, is irritating my major customers enough that they complain, there
>
>     Ask your major customers if they'd rather have to complain to you or
> be given the power to handle it themselves.  And I guarantee they'd rather
> be able to filter that person rather than have them kicked/banned.  To them
> that person will be kicked/banned because they can't hear them and don't
> have to worry about that person.

My customers generally don't have to ask me. We're pretty on top of
troublemakers, via input from the various Gods, and the Guides. Just out
and out banning a troublemaker is simply easier, and considering that
troublemakers rarely are customers (in my experience), we lose nothing.
Further, I don't  really want them polluting the minds of my beloved
POTENTIAL customers (well-behaved newbies).

--matt