[MUD-Dev] Meta: Questions about the MudDev FAQ

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 27 19:56:56 CEST 2000

Marian Griffith wrote:

>Jon Lambert  used to make a list of  all topics discussed in each
>year,  but I think he has more useful things to do with his time.
>Is there anybody around  who would like to compile such list  for
>1999?

Extracurricular activities have rudely intruded upon this important work.
Give me a week or two unless you've found another volunteer.  ;-)

Some thoughts:   I was planning on combining the previous topic
lists and '99 together and include a starting link or two for each
topic.  That is if links into the kangu.nu archives will remain
stable?  If so, the listing of topics may also be useful as a
supplementary web page on kanga.nu or as entries into the "library".

--
--*     Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD Email: jlsysinc at nospam.ix.netcom.com     *--
--*     Mud Server Developer's Page <http://jlsysinc.home.netcom.com>      *--