[MUD-Dev] [Off-topic] GDC-2000

J C Lawrence claw at cp.net
Wed Mar 8 16:42:41 CET 2000

A reminder:

  For those of you attending the CGDC in San Jose, I'll be in the
downstairs lobby of the Convention Centre, just in from the
fountains at 18:30 hours on Friday.  The idea is that we'll head out
from there by 17:00hrs to Al Fornaio (we have reservations) for
dinner and talk.

  If you can bring a digital camera with you, please do.  I'd like
to post a web page/photo journal on the proceedings.

  If you miss us and would still like to attend, please call me. You
can finger claw at kanga.nu:

    $ finger claw at kanga.nu

to get my cell phone number and other details.

  I hope to see you there.

J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder at kanga.nu
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu