NWN model (was RE: [MUD-Dev] Report: MUD-Dev dinner of 10 June 2000)

Mon Jun 12 20:39:12 CEST 2000

[J C Lawrence:]

> Raph Koster <rkoster at austin.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Here's hoping Ray & Greg over at Bioware are paying attention,
> > because I am very excited by the possibilities of NWN.
>
> Has MUD-Dev been pointed out to them?

I've mentioned it to my friend who works there a couple times, but he
hasn't said one way or another. Maybe I should drop in some lunchtime
and prod them! I'll try to remember to do that. Earliest will be Thursday
or Friday of this week.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/