[MUD-Dev] emlenmud

Greg Miller gmiller at classic-games.com
Wed Jul 26 00:58:10 CEST 2000

  Josh Rollyson wrote:

> I'm trying to find where to obtain emlenmud, does anyone have a URL ?

You'll have to contact Owen Emlen about that. I don't know what his
current email address is or what the pricing is these days, so I
recommend contacting the admins of any of the currently open EmlenMUDs
(two or three are listed in Mud Connector) and they can probably give
you that info.
--
http://www.classic-games.com/              http://www.indie-games.com/
Smarter than God? No, but I'm smarter than he was when he was my age.