[MUD-Dev] Acting casual about casual gamers

Greg Miller gmiller at classic-games.com
Mon Jul 10 04:11:09 CEST 2000

Rayzam wrote:

> [...]

Two questions, though:

First, if the beginning player character doesn't start out significantly
more powerful than others how do you make the concept vague enough?

Second, what's the purpose? I understand pretty much what you're saying,
but not quite what the purpose of the guideline is.
--
http://www.classic-games.com/              http://www.indie-games.com/
Smarter than God? No, but I'm smarter than he was when he was my age.