[MUD-Dev] Planet/Solar System Generation

Wes Connell wconnell at adhesive.com
Tue Jan 18 15:01:05 CET 2000

Does anyone have any good links to some planet/solar system generation
resources? I'm looking for some algorithms or cgis that will correctly
generate a planet. The depth of detail I am looking for is like size of the
planet, distance from its star, size / temp of its star. At the same time
making sure the planet would be habitable and such. The physics behind such
a task are currently beyond my ability.

Also planet/terrain generation that is geophysically correct would be great.
Even to go as far as plate movement, mineral make up, and weather patterns.

Anyone know of such resources?

Wes Connell               wconnell at adhesive.com
Adhesive Software, Inc. - Dynamic Web Site Management Solutions
http://www.adhesive.com        512-647-1200        512-647-1299 Fax
!07/11 PDP a ni deppart m'I  !pleH

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu