[MUD-Dev] Community Relations

Koster Koster
Mon Jan 17 16:06:12 CET 2000

Yep. I'd rate UO has more hardline than EQ (in that UO is willing to do
"guilt by association" bannings in the cases of organized use of
exploits--if a guild is caught doing something bad, all members will be
banned) and AC as less hardline (same situation came up recently in AC and
they publicly acknowledged that the guild had been exploiting, but
essentially gave them al amnesty and did not ban them).

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu