[MUD-Dev] MSP

Richard Ross rross at rross.eurobell.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 23:52:25 CET 2000

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BF80B4.88071F60

I've recently had MSP (Mud Sound Protocol) mentioned to me as a "good =
thing" for the mud I'm working on, but I can find very little =
information regarding the system itself on the web (most links are =
mud-specific and merely contain download links for .wav files).  I've =
seen it in action, and was quite impressed, but still none the wiser.

So here's my question; how does one go about getting MSP implemented, =
has anyone here implemented it successfully, and what kind of impact =
does it have in terms of system load, design, etc?

Richard

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BF80B4.88071F60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've recently had MSP (Mud Sound =
Protocol)=20
mentioned to me as a "good thing" for the mud I'm working on, but I =
can=20
find very little information regarding the system itself on the web =
(most links=20
are mud-specific and merely contain download links for .wav =
files).  I've=20
seen it in action, and was quite impressed, but still none the=20
wiser.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So here's my question; how does one go =
about=20
getting MSP implemented, has anyone here implemented it successfully, =
and what=20
kind of impact does it have in terms of system load, design, =
etc?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Richard</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BF80B4.88071F60--

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu