[MUD-Dev] Virtual Communities

Jon Morrow Jon at Morrow.net
Fri Dec 29 22:35:39 CET 2000

<EdNote: New text moved below quote and quote trimmed.>

Very interesting.  This is the first time I've heard the issue brought
up publicly.  If my memory serves, the CIA now uses virtual reality to
store and manipulate certain information.  Put a few virtual
community, philosophers, programmers, and user-interface designers in
a room together and you can probably figure out all of the reasons
why.

-Jon