[MUD-Dev] UO rants

Matthew Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Thu Aug 24 23:27:35 CEST 2000

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Shawn L Johnston wrote:

> [...]

Naah, they were going to fake it by players having families and such. They
weren't doing actual permadeath. Quite a bit of your character was just
going to pass to a "sibling" or something similar. It's not real
permadeath.

--matt
"He that is wounded in the testicles, or have his penis cut off, shall not
enter into the congregation of the Lord." Deuteronomy 23:1