[MUD-Dev] The Player Wimping Guidebook

Koster Koster
Thu Aug 3 08:24:04 CEST 2000

Yep. It's an admin-centric view. Just like "it's mymud, not the players'."
:)

One of the great assumed orthodoxies of the list is that it's pretty much
all admins. There's therefore a marked tendency to regard muds as the
admins' private playground, a certain level of arrogance regarding "I don't
care what the players think." If we were honest with ourselves we'd know
that it's never that clearcut even in muds which *are* someone's private
playground.

-Raph