[MUD-Dev] Spawning and quests (was Sony ban)

Nathan F Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Sat Apr 22 11:54:32 CEST 2000

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, J C Lawrence wrote:

:On Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:27:51 -0500
:Jeff Freeman <skeptack at antisocial.com> wrote:

:  -- The party can then do whatever they want in that area,
:unaffected by what is happening in that same area by people who
:entered earlier or later (and thus got their own private areas).

:This is of course rather similar to what Nathan Yospe talked about a
:while ago in an effort to resolve a not entirely dissimilar problem.
:(Nathan, want to expound?)  Ardent archive searchers are challenged
:to find the relevent threads (my memory is too sparse to give good
:key words).

For starters, http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/1997Q1/msg00189.html

I really need to get back to this idea... it sort of fell by the wayside
a long time ago.
--

Nathan F. Yospe - Born in the year of the tiger, riding it forever after
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~yospe  nathan.yospe at isearch.com yospe at hawaii.edu