[MUD-Dev] new list

Kevin Littlejohn darius at connect.com.au
Tue Apr 18 10:05:25 CEST 2000

Hi all,

I just wanted to very quickly drop a line to the people on mud-dev - I'm
starting a new mailing list, fairly small, to discuss objects and naming
and distribution and trust and so forth.  I figure a few of you might have
either tinkered with this stuff before, or be interested in looking into
it, and I know there's some clueful people on this list, so...

- it's a mailman-run list called 'objspace'.  There's only a few people on
there now, and discussion hasn't really started, but I'm about to repost
some stuff from one of the other projects I'm aware of that's tinkering
with similar.  Oh, it's not necessarily mud-specific, but muds and MMORPG's
seem to walk straight into this territory, and we're looking at online
environments more than some abstract CORBAish naming thing.

Thanks for the time,
KevinL