[MUD-Dev] Declaration of the Rights of Avatars

Raph Koster rkoster at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 17 01:38:12 CEST 2000

I would wager that you therefore have either a written or unwritten set of
rules about how to administrate, then. Can you post said rules for
comparison to the rights doc?

> When a player complains to me of his 'rights' being violated, I see red
> and likewise when someones suggests to me that there's something I ought
> do because it's my -job-.

So when a player tells you to do something you know to be the right thing,
but they use the wrong terminology for said right thing, eg, "rights", you
see red?

Why be so hung up on the nomenclature?

-Raph