[MUD-Dev] An Introduction

Koster Koster
Wed Sep 15 14:17:11 CEST 1999

LegendMUD (http://mud.sig.net or telnet://mud.sig.net:9999) runs into this
problem constantly, because of its historical theme. And in our case, it
goes beyond just that simple a problem. Several times now we've had
accusations of anti-Semitism, for example, because there are Jewish
moneylenders in the medieval period. We've turned down many proposals to
build areas set during the life of Christ...

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu