[MUD-Dev] Interesting little discussion going on at /.

Nathan F Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 11 09:36:24 CEST 1999

Slashdot has an open "questions for interview with John Carmack" thing.
<http://slashdot.org/interviews/99/10/11/098254.shtml>
There's a question a little ways down, "I once read in Wired...",
(Score:5, Interesting), that addresses Quake3 as a virtual world engine.
Also, Raph, you've been cited in one of the replies... <g>

--

Nathan F. Yospe - Born in the year of the tiger, riding it forever after
Scientific Software Engineer, Raytheon Systems @ Cal Tech's LIGO project
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~yospe  nyospe#ligo.caltech.edu  yospe at hawaii.edu
Don't mind me, I'm just insane... there's someone else here in my brain.

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu