[MUD-Dev] Depth of realism

J C Lawrence claw at cp.net
Wed Nov 24 12:09:01 CET 1999

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:33:20 -0600 (EST)
Travis S Casey <efindel at io.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, J C Lawrence wrote:

>> -- Everybody wants to be the hero.  Nobody wants to be a foot
>> soldier.

> Actually, I do like to play a foot soldier sometimes -- but then,
> I'm strange.  :-)

I was just waiting for someone from the RP side to chime in there.
The difference of course is the valuation of which is more
important: What the character does, or what the character
accomplishes?

Process vs goal.

J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder at kanga.nu
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu