[MUD-Dev] FAQ for gm-types?

Christopher Allen ChristopherA at skotos.net
Tue Nov 23 23:09:17 CET 1999

From: "Dundee" <SkeptAck at antisocial.com>
> I'm looking for some sort of resource that I could direct our GMs to,
where
> they could get an idea what it is they are supposed to be doing.

There are quite a few resources on this topic that I've put in the Kanga.Nu
libraries, or are already there. In particular in the Game Design section
<http://www.kanga.nu/library.php3?viewCat=1>

I recommend that they look at the 36 basic plots, common sense guide to tiny
plotting, etc. Also I find that some of the Interactive Fiction magazines
and articles, though not oriented toward multiplayer, are quite interesting
sources for the game creator.

.. Christopher Allen                                Alacrity Ventures ..
.. <ChristopherA at AlacrityVentures.com>             1512 Walnut Street ..
..                                            Berkeley, CA 94709-1513 ..
.. <http://www.AlacrityVentures.com>     o510/649-4030  f510/649-4034 ..

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu