[MUD-Dev] Sony's EverQuest Admits Using Diku

Wendy Winkler dionyza at peace.tbcnet.com
Wed Nov 17 17:30:41 CET 1999

Greets, All:

	Just as an aside, I've noted that the 'socials' that are available
"pre-programmed", if you wish, on EQ are even worded the same way as they
are on DIKU and DIKU-derivative games. A player of my MUD who happens to
own EQ pointed this out to me. (The unfortunate matter is that I've yet to
physically play the game, though this statement was stated at a later time
on one of the usenet groups.)
	I'll agree that the statements made by Mr. Yee could be
interpreted differently depending upon your feelings upon the matter,
though I'll join you, Locke, by saying this perplexes me as well.

Food for thought

-Dionyza
Blue Facial MUD

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu