[MUD-Dev] historians

cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
Mon Nov 1 23:36:10 CET 1999

[Matthew Mihaly:]

> Hi. I want to have a position in Achaea that consists of overseeing the
> chronicles of Achaean history, and ensuring that all the plots and
> intrigues and broad storylines are recorded for the sake of posterity, and

[snip!]

Sounds like an interesting project. I know there are lots of responses to
this already, that I haven't read yet, but hey, why should that stop me? :-)
My immediate impression is that this is a lot like writing a book. Can
you have the gods come up with overall "plotlines" and sections, and then
perhaps have mortals fill in the details, subject to editing by the gods?

Now I'll go read all the other comments...

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu