[MUD-Dev] OT: robots, agents and emotions

Sun May 16 03:24:20 CEST 1999

Ola Fosheim Gr=F8stad wrote:
>=20
> Some years ago I saw some articles (scientific) on agents (software rob=
ots)
> and emotions. If I had kept the references then I could have posted the=
m.

Well, I happend to stumble over one of them. Lyotard the cat.
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/oz/web/lyotard2.html
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/oz/web/papers.html

While I'm at it, the people behind katz, dogz etc, have a good site.
http://pw2.netcom.com/~apstern/index.html

Janet H. Murray is teaching Interactive Fiction at MIT and has written a
book that I probably should have read. At least there seems to be some MU=
relevance. Anyone know if it is good? Judging from the index it covers
topics that has been discussed on this list.
http://web.mit.edu/jhmurray/www/HOH.html

Oh yeah, and I discovered that Scott McCloud has a website. I find the
presentation interesting, and I think it's simplicity and "minimalistic"
elegance could be something to think about for those that go for a graphi=
cal
client.
http://www.scottmccloud.com/

I guess that's enough for a reply to my own message :-)
--
Ola Fosheim Groestad,Norway      http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~olag/

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu