[MUD-Dev] Custom Server Roll Call?

Wed May 5 19:39:48 CEST 1999

[Koster, Raph:]

 >This may become more of an issue since Bioware (who just had a big hit with
 >"Baldur's Gate" as a standalone game) is reportedly working on some sort of
 >graphical mud set in Neverwinter.

Baldur's Gate was originally planned to have a multi-player mode, but
they must have decided not to go with it (at least when I talked to a
friend there a couple years ago). I'll have to see if I can dig up more
information.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu