[MUD-Dev] Downtime

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sat Mar 27 00:51:30 CET 1999

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: claw at kanga.nu
bcc:
Subject: Downtime
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:51:30 -0800
From: J C Lawrence <claw at kanga.nu>

Writing as list host:

  Kanga.Nu is moving tomorrow morning.  The move has been scheduled
for a couple months now and can't be avoided.  Alas, there have been
delays in the T1 installation by forces outside of my control -- so
Kanga.Nu physically must move, but its connectivity can't follow.

  I am promised (I'm still waiting for the "written in blood" bit),
that the T1 will be in within two weeks.  I'm told it should be sooner
than that.  In the mean time Kanga.Nu will be connected intermittently
for mail service only.  You may get bounce warnings from messages
posted to Kanga,Nu (eg "Your message has not been delivered yet..."),
but they will be just that, warnings, and all mail should get thru to
me or to the list server and back out to the subscribers just fine.

- --
J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
- ----------(*)                       Internet: claw at varesearch.com
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu