[MUD-Dev] Self-organizing worlds (was: Elder Games)

Koster Koster
Mon Mar 22 14:58:08 CET 1999

UO did a lot of this. It wasn't very tolerant of typical player behavior,
and basically blew up. I've since learned that it was an utterly predictable
manifestation of the "Tragedy of the Commons" among other things.

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu