[MUD-Dev] Elder Games

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Mar 18 00:26:29 CET 1999

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:06:41 -1000
Nathan F Yospe<yospe at hawaii.edu> wrote:

> Seeded descriptions; I started a bit on this subject at one point,
> from: <http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/1997Q3/msg00831.html>

Writing as list owner:

  I have touched the Apache configs at Kanga.Nu so that URL's to the
prior /~petidomo/... archives will now map appropriately to the new
archives, hopefully to the same referenced message.  This should allow
references to specific messages in the old archives to still work
correctly, if thru an explicit redirection via.  For example, see the
message at the following URL and its embedded archive links:

    http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/1998Q4/msg00848.html

  If you find this is broken or does not work as expected, please
email me at coder at kanga.nu.  Yeah, I need to clean up the redirection
text.

J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder at kanga.nu
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu