[MUD-Dev] Game economics

Nathan F Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:10:03 CEST 1999

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Matthew Mihaly wrote:

:On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Nathan F Yospe wrote:

:> Er... I'm pretty sure Anderson's Nobel wasn't in solid state. Gill-Mann,
:> in spite of having been one of the most brilliant quantum mechanists the
:> last fifty years have produced, is widely viewed as a consequence of too
:> much too fast... most of the field thinks he popped a gasket.

:Yes, sorry, he had a Nobel for condensed matter physics in 1977.

You're right. I stand corrected. Somehow, I thought he'd been LCs, optic
fiber, something like that. Condensed matter is solid state, though.
--

Nathan F. Yospe - Born in the year of the tiger, riding it forever after
University of Hawaii at Manoa, Dept of Physics, second year senior (joy)

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu