[MUD-Dev] ADMIN: Posting authority

J C Lawrence claw at varesearch.com
Fri Jun 11 11:13:56 CEST 1999

Writing as list owner:

  Before anyone asks:  I've removed automatic posting authority (ie
the ability to post to the list directly without my having to
approve your post) from everyone.  This has got nothing to do with
anyone in particular -- it has a lot to do with the fact that
MailMan's support for the feature is not terribly friendly and
maintaining the list of promoted addresses was a royal pain.  Ergo,
I blew away the lot of them.

J C Lawrence                                   Home: claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                Linux/IA64 - Work: claw at varesearch.com
 ... Beware of cromagnons wearing chewing gum and palm pilots ...

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu