[MUD-Dev] Game construction and a big mistake

Willowreed at aol.com Willowreed at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 12:25:56 CEST 1999

In a message dated 6/10/1999 7:56:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ryumo at merit.edu writes:

> Called on it, they wrap themselves in the rhetoric of "it's just a
>  game" and sneer all-powerfully at the wronged. Until something they
>  value is taken away or maligned. Then watch how unfair life is to the
>  poor, mistreated innocents.

yeah..too true.  there isn't much you can do about it, other than to allow
for some way for other members to punish them.  vigilantes  :)
I have been a lurker for most of the time on this list, trying to figure out
what I want to do with my own particular MOO. (which is sitting here
gestating).

Has anyone worked with a historical MOO at all? I have seen a lot of
futuristic ones or ones based on a nether time somewhere, but what about say,
the Elizabethan era? or the civil war era, or anything historical like that?

wils

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu