[MUD-Dev] realism

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 7 15:59:39 CEST 1999

On 7 Jun 99,, Marian Griffith wrote:
> On Mon 07 Jun, Jon A. Lambert wrote:
> > On 6 Jun 99,, Matthew Mihaly wrote:
>
> [snipped deliberately out of context ;]
>
> > but in the end, Renoir, Rossetti, Warhol,
> > Botticelli, Picasso, Titian and Beardsley will put her to canvas and
> > then post on mud_dev claiming this _is_ woman.
>
> > And this is good. ;)
>
> *grin*
>
> Should I be flattered?

...and for but an instant in time, she will be the woman, and she is the
goddess as she pleases, or the god, and she is all else that is high, or
low, or even obscene as her fancy takes her, she falls never below the
greatness that is all creation, and all delight in her own abundant
variety.  She is delicious, aloof, quaint, lovely, greedy and most
disturbing.  The artist's vain efforts can but capture only a brief
fleeting instance of the woman.

And to answer the question, I've lived just long enough to know better
than to tell a woman how she should feel.  :)

--
--*     Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD Email:jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com             *--
--*     Mud Server Developer's Page <http://pw1.netcom.com/~jlsysinc>      *--

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu