[MUD-Dev] Rooms

Ross Nicoll rnicoll at lostics.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 14:16:59 CEST 1999

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, Marian Griffith wrote:

> Not sure if this is what you meant but I did think of a system where you
> have boxes inside of boxes.  Each box would have a position  relative to
> to its parent so a player (who is also a kind of box) could look and see
> in a specific direction.
This sounds a lot like the system I was pondering. I'm not too fond of
having to define numbers for how things relate to each other, but am
beginning to realise it may be necessary... ah well, we'll see, I'm
currently working on making Calmar releasable (it compiles again, now!),
new MUD stuff comes later!
--

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu